We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to increase sales of our two brands, SMS and Evoko, in each of the following sales territories:
Dallas/Houston/Austin covering Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas
Chicago covering Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, and Ohio
Atlanta covering Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, North and South Carolina
Responsibilities will include developing new business through the dealer network as well as directly approach potential end users and to find new potential partnerships.
It is important to us that you are willing to work hard, provide excellent customers service, and most importantly never being satisfied. We encouraging individual initiatives and have a Scandinavian management style based on trust, honesty, flat hierarchies and cooperation. If you identify with these values and have the required qualifications we would love to have you as part of our team!
- Selling experience including both dealer channel and end user sales
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate new markets and successfully introduce new products
- Proven ability to find opportunities, develop relationships, and close sales
- Dedication to exceptional customer service
- Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently with little direction
- Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% overnight
- AV industry experience preferred but not required
SMS Smart Media Solutions AB (SMS) was founded 1973 in Sweden and 2010 Evoko Unlimited AB (Evoko) was founded as fully owned subsidiary to SMS, which in turn is owned by Draper, Inc., Spiceland, Indiana. SMS’ innovative solutions, refined design and high quality products has made them one of Europe’s largest suppliers of accessories for large format displays while Evoko has changed the game for room booking systems and created a new era in phone-conferencing. Check it out on www.evoko.se and www.smartmediasolutions.se.
We offer an excellent total compensation package including competitive base wage with bonus opportunity, medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with employer match at 100% of the first 3% and 50% of next 2% of contributions, company vehicle.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an already successful European company with proven products as we expand our market share into the United States.
Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com