then and now have team members across the globe. In one half of the company we specialize in meeting room
solutions like the award winning Evoko Liso. The other half, SMS, is a pioneer in innovation, developing and manufacturing
casings and accessories for digital signage and multimedia devices for installations around the world.
We are a busy company that is growing fast and now we are looking to expand our skilled expert team.
At Evoko, You will maintain the trust of the customer, as the go to expert in all things Evoko. You use problem solving
and people skills to assure Evoko customers of swift resolutions to their technical problems. You also educate
your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know how up to date. With
your customer service brilliance and empathetic nature, you provide Evoko customers advice and support every day.
As an Evoko Support Associate, you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands on technical support to Evoko customers
in need. You will quickly diagnose product issues, explaining options and solutions with patience and empathy. You will
offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. If you are ever juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious
of their demands, as well as your own. You fulfill Evoko’s service commitment with style and skill. You will be challenged
to earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.
• Strong people skills and knack for problem solving.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Strong listening skills.
• Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to work on a small team spread throughout the entire world.
• Knowledge of Exchange Active Directory, O365 Admin Center, and Google G Suite.
• Knowledge of installing software on both Windows and Linux environments.
• Efficient at communicating over the phone, through remote sessions, and ticket replies.
• Knowledge of Help Desk Ticketing Structures
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in training software/network issues and an eagerness to learn.
• You have excellent time management skills and can make quality decisions quickly.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please submit your CV and a cover letter in English to
firstname.lastname@example.org interviews will be ongoing.